Pelayanan Publik

Posted by:

Public Services Area:

1. How to Get ID Card (eKTP) and Family Members Card (Kartu Keluarga)

just report to neighborhood chief that you are ready living in his area since 6 months ago or attach moving letter given by the district before and fulfill the request letter asking your data and bring that letter to headman of the village to agree and sign it with wet village’s stamp. After that, just bring the letter to locale district office and ask to officers ready for taking photoshot